• What is it?
BitMaker is a credit card sized extension board designed for connecting micro:bit with Grove One modules. It acts as a bridge for micro:bit and our Grove One system, which provides hundreds of different Grove One modules including sensors, actuators, communication modules and displays etc., which will broaden micro:bit’s ability in creating more projects easily and quickly.
The BitMaker not only has as many as 6 Grove ports for Grove modules, it also integrates a buzzer and 4 neopixel RGB LEDs. The touchable pins P0, P1 and P2 are also reserved for connecting banana plugs or crocodile clips if you are a fan of making a fruit piano.
• Technical Features
- Plug and play
- Built-in 4 addressable RGB LED and speaker for playing melody
- Up to 6 Grove ports (of which 1 I2C port)
- Overcurrent protection (rated at 1.5A)
- Reserves all touchable pins from micro:bit
- Fully support Microsoft Makecode and microPython
• What is included
• More Information